Sunday, June 27, 2010

Stick a forked pin in me -- I'm done for tonight!



Well I thought I could get this completely done today but it is not to be. I did get the entire center finished for the Charming Chatter QAL. But I'm too tired to think about putting the borders on tonight.



I love how it came together. All those little squares matched up quite nicely. The forked pins helped that process a lot. This is a pretty good accomplishment for one day and the day included a trip to the big sale at Bath & Bodyworks (got lots of foamy soap and a great lemon verbena candle) and 4 loads of laundry (who wears all these clothes?) and another crafty project involving spray paint (I'll show you that another day). Time to turn off the sewing machine -

Happy stitching, tomorrow -

carol fun

6 comments:

  1. Applause, applause - sweet quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see it with the borders! Looks awesome! Now don't buy all that border fabric at Fabic Shack, I may have to have some but can't make it up there until next week-end -darn work days:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that quilt top is fabulous!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so pretty - love your quilt top! You've been a busy girl!! After all that, I'd say some cross-stitching and relaxation are in order (smile)!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I really enjoy reading your comments. They make my day!
If Google won't let you leave a comment feel free to email me at cfunliu@aol.com