Sunday, April 10, 2011

A Sampler for Sunday

It was such a pretty day - sunny and 80! But I think I overdid it - spreading some mulch and planting some pansies and some bulbs that were sprouting in their little bags. Oh dear, I'm a bit lax with my gardening. Anyway here is a nice sampler with a gardening theme -



As I remember it is a Prairie Schooler piece. I think that blue jay at the top has personality. And the saying, "He who plants kindness, gathers love" is one to live by, isn't it?



I love that the letter "B" is a bee! Little touches like that make this one special for me.

Okay, I'm off to take some ibuprofen for my achy back. I haven't had a chance to take pictures of my goodies from the quilt show. I'll take some tomorrow. It was a wonderful show and I found some great vendors who had items I couldn't resist.

Hope your week has time for stitching-
carol fun

3 comments:

  1. I so love all your samplers and find it impressive that you've taken the time (and expense) to have so many of them nicely framed too. I'm sure you get so much enjoyment each time you see them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Carol Fun.....love, love, love that beautiful bluebird sampler, it is just gorgeous. I love PS patterns, they are among my favorites. Smiles.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I really enjoy reading your comments. They make my day!
If Google won't let you leave a comment feel free to email me at cfunliu@aol.com