Not only has the stitching been slow on Sunday, it was pretty slow all week.
I have made some progress on "Snow Day". I've switched back and forth between stitching the snow areas that don't require any counting and the design areas that require attention. Although how much attention I paid is debatable. I spent most of last evening reverse stitching the arching vines and leaves. I swear I have no idea what chart I was following because nothing lined up. I think I'm back on track now.
I still need to graph out an alphabet to add along the bottom, but I hope I can finish this up soon. I'm ready to start something new, and luckily I have a couple of new graphs on their way to my mailbox as we speak.
Hope you have a great week-