Monday, May 12, 2014

The end is in sight on Design Wall Monday

Only one more row to assemble and then sew the rows to each other! Yippee!!!


I'm very happy with how my Scrappy Mountains Majesties is coming together. You can see Bonnie Hunter's pattern for this quilt here. Once I have all 8 rows together I'm passing this one off to my long arm quilter.


Not sure what I will work on next. My American Jane Alpha Bits & Pieces is still on my design wall and I've got 9 blocks done for that Disappearing Four Patch and I want to stitch up some prototype blocks for a wedding quilt and table runners for my older son and his fiancee and I saw a pattern from Cotton Way (you can see it here) that would be perfect for an older line of Basic Grey fabric I've been ageing and there are 2 different alphabet quilts I want to make and I'd like a new table runner for my dining table and well, there needs to be more hours in a day and more days in a week to get to all I want to do!

The reality is this week will be busy. My youngest has a summer class that will require chauffeuring and tutoring on my part, a mini group I belong to meets this week and I've got dinner plans with friends another evening and I'm going to help paint at my son's house. Oh well, I'm happy to be busy. I can't imagine just sitting around with nothing to do.

Happy stitching-
carol fun

4 comments:

  1. Looking good! I can't imagine you spend much time idle. Is the engagement recent? I don't remember seeing it here :). Enjoy your week

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the perfect name for that quilt design-just beautiful! Have a busy but good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this, Carol!! It is just beautiful. The Other Carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I really enjoy reading your comments. They make my day!
If Google won't let you leave a comment feel free to email me at cfunliu@aol.com