Saturday, December 4, 2021

I have a problem....

 I know what you are thinking?  Where have you been?  I've been here... just one weekend I was sick, and another I was lazy, and  another I had a big Thanksgiving dinner to put together and another I was lazy... I had the desire to post but not the motivation... and now I'm having trouble with Blogger or my laptop... I don't know which ... but I can't load pictures ... I've tried to figure it out but have had no luck...  I've spent hours trying to figure it out... I've deleted cache... made sure I had the most recent update... shut it down... started it up and it just won't load any pictures...  I've looked a a million websites and googled the problem a trillion different ways.... at least that is what it seems like... in the meantime... you can follow what I'm doing over on Instagram... I'm carolfun53...here's a link... right now I'm doing a daily post of a Christmas quilt  because it turns out I have that many Christmas quilts... you don't have to have an Instagram account to view IG... so feel free to come and look at what I'm doing...

If I can figure out how to fix this problem I'll be back... but a blog without pictures just doesn't cut it with me....fingers crossed.    

Till later...

happy stitching-

carol fun 







2 comments:

  1. So far this a.m., I have read three different bloggers (including you) who are having trouble uploading photos. It's not you: it's Blogger apparently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree--a post with no pictures just doesn't cut it!! I posted today and so far the pix went on ok...I don't know if they will stay there or not, I am going to check later on...Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I really enjoy reading your comments. They make my day!
If Google won't let you leave a comment feel free to email me at cfunliu@aol.com