|50 Nine Patch Blocks|
2. The Thimbleblossoms Niner quilt needs 108 nine patch blocks so I'm almost half way done - yippie!
3. Sewing nine patch blocks gives you lots of time to think.
4. Sometimes you think strange thoughts - like - am I making the equivalent of the polyester double knit string quilt of my teenage years?
5. Oh no - this block makes me think that perhaps I am... must push this thought out of of my head.
6. I love color so why is it so hard to decide what color paint I want in my new house? Right now I'm leaning toward beige with white wood work in the living room. I always said there is too much beige in the world, but now I think it would be a nice neutral background for all my quilts.
7. I have decided that the kitchen and my studio will be yellow. I'm happy with that decision.
8. I need to sew more nine patch blocks and do some more thinking.