Monday, May 24, 2010

Design Wall Monday



Okay - I hope I get this linked up correctly. This is my entry for Design Wall Monday. This quilt is one from the new Schnibbles Times 2 book by Carrie Nelson. It is called X-rated and I'm using the Hunky Dory collection from Chez Moi. I don't know who the designers are for the Chez Moi line but I have loved every single collection they've produced. I'm planning something for the middle of this but I haven't totally figured out how I'm going to get it in there. I think I need to get the bottom pieces sewn together and then figure out just how big that opening is. Since I never do things the easy way this is just par for the course.

Happy stithing,

carol fun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I really enjoy reading your comments. They make my day!
If Google won't let you leave a comment feel free to email me at cfunliu@aol.com