Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I wanted to share some beautiful cross stitch that my friend sent me pictures of. I think you'll enjoy them.

First is the mind blowing fractal piece - WOW are those colors stunning! And that is all solid stitching -- so many color changes!


This piece was a gift and hangs in a place of honor in the recipients' home.

And these same lucky people received this sampler as wedding gift.

</

Beautiful stitching, soft colors and hardanger work!

I did hardanger years ago... I wonder what I did with that piece.

Seeing these is motivating me to get some work done on my many WIPs. I've been doing more knitting than cross stitch the last couple of weeks but I think that is going to change real soon.

Happy stitching-
carol fun

4 comments:

  1. Lovely pieces! I could never do the fractal--think I would lose my mind--but I can definitely appreciate all that work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are wonderful.

    Greetings, Manuela.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I really enjoy reading your comments. They make my day!
If Google won't let you leave a comment feel free to email me at cfunliu@aol.com